Nestle Cerelac Honey 400g (Europe)

Nestle Cerelac Honey 400gI mix 2 scoops of this and two scoops of formula in my son's bottle and it keeps him full longer. My mother says she used it on me when I was a child and it kept my cheeks rosy and me full. My son seems to really enjoy it.

Well it's funny but Even though I am 28 Yrs old I love eating this in many flavors, I was born here and did not get the chance to grow up on this till almost three where my family went overseas and they used this nestle brand and I am hooked till now, It's really hard to get it here as I live in NH so I order it online

I really like it, and would recommend it and will defiantly feed it to my kids when I get some ยบ

Buy Nestle Cerelac Honey 400g (Europe) Now

This the best flavor out of all the others my daugther loves it and it is easy to make and very nutritional too.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac Honey 400g (Europe) Here

sweet tasty but there is not sugar ,baby love it.Better than gerber.Like Mellin ,Milupa or Plasmon brand.

Want Nestle Cerelac Honey 400g (Europe) Discount?

This is a great product. My son loves it. Still, I like better the "8 cereal with honey" that somehow is not available in the US but you can find it in Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment