Earth's Best - TenderCare Chlorine Free Baby Wipes Refills - 72 Wipe(s)

Earth's Best - TenderCare Chlorine Free Baby Wipes Refills - 72 Wipe(s)
  • Wipes Baby Refill (Pack of 12)
  • grocery
  • Personal Care
  • Food

I love these wipes for my baby. Any other brand irritates his skin. Unlike the other reviewer, I like how wet they are. I find them so much easier to clean off soiled skin than the dryer competitors. But most importantly, they are gentle on baby and I feel good about using them.

Buy Earth's Best - TenderCare Chlorine Free Baby Wipes Refills - 72 Wipe(s) Now

This wipes were just ok, not really what I was looking for. They are pretty small widthwise, so even though you're getting 72 wipes, it's less compared to other wipes if you end up needing to use more wipes. They also were a bit too sudsy for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment