Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Feeding Bowls

Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Feeding Bowls, Colors May VaryI love these bowls. They are non-slip and that has saved me from many potential food disasters. They have a rubber tab that makes the bowl easy to hold. They even rinse clean really easily.

I did not know that this product was not microwave safe. Not happy considering most toddler bowls are microwave safe. These bowls are on the less expensive end of pricing but not worth it for us if its not microwave safe. I would stick with the Avent bowls Philips AVENT Toddler Small Bowl, 6+ Months instead, no complaints about them and they are microwave safe.

Buy Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Feeding Bowls Now

I have to say, I was very exited getting those little bowls but they completely didn't meet my expectations. I have a 7.5 month old one and they are almost too small for him. When I am mixing his food in it, it would keep spilling. In addition, it's almost impossible to warm up food in it by putting in a hot water because the bowl its too shallow. Quality wise it's good.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Feeding Bowls Here

This purchase was a surprise success. I've been looking for the right bowl to use when feeding my 6-month-old. He just started eating baby cereal/food and it's been a challenge finding a bowl that fits in my hand comfortably while feeding a 6-mo-old who can't sit still. Some bowls I've tried were too small, too big, too wide, no grip, too much grip, too bulky, too many handles, weird shaped, crappy material, etc.

This bowl holds the right amount of food to feed my LO. I didn't know what the "dot" sticking off the top of the bowl would be used for when I was buying it but NOW I GET IT. The "dot" tab lets me keep a grip on the bowl so it is stable especially when baby swipes at it. The wide flat bottom keeps it from tipping over when I set it down with a spoon in it. Baby cereal doesn't have much weight to it so even a full bowl of baby cereal doesn't weigh more than the long infant feeding spoons I use, so small bowls tend to tip over even with cereal in it.

I'm glad it came in a two-pack. We use these bowls all the time. These bowl have withstood being washed in the dishwasher everyday the past 6 months. Because they are white, they do stain from the red and orange baby foods. I just soak it in dish soap or squirt a little clorox/water solution before i put it in the dishwasher. Use a soft dish sponge when washing because the scouring sponges really scratch the bowl.

I am very happy with these bowls and highly recommend them for feeding baby who has started solids.

Want Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 2 Pack Feeding Bowls Discount?

Dont like them. Not deep enough and can't put them in the microwave to warm anything up. Good for cold cereals etc. Not what I wanted though.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment