Nestle Cerelac Rice 400g (Europe)

Nestle Cerelac Rice 400gTastes like rice pudding and works great as a frozen teether inside one of those pacifier-like containers for solid foods. Maybe it'll even help him sleep through the night if his belly gets some solid food... probably wishful thinking...

My family and I just got back from staying in Canada and they're rice cereal which we started my 6 month old on out there is grainier than the cereal we have in the US.

He kept gagging on the US cereal so I found this online which we tried in Canada and he loves it. The product in Canada did not have any milk added, that was the only difference. I had never tried a cereal with milk already added. So I'm not having to make more milk to mix with the cereal. I just wish it was easier to buy than online with such high shipping costs. I always taste what I give my baby and I liked it.

Buy Nestle Cerelac Rice 400g (Europe) Now

Baby love it!Taste sweet but there is no sugar and baby love it. I was looking for Milupa and Plasmon brands,I grow up in Italy and the baby food it's different from USA, so I found this Nestle Cereal for baby made in Europe ,I order and I try,taste wonderfull ,better that gerber.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac Rice 400g (Europe) Here

I started giving my baby this food when he was 4 months, and he loved it and the best thing about cerelac foods, is they are highly digestable, My Mother fed us with the same food as we grew up so it was continuing the tradition.

Want Nestle Cerelac Rice 400g (Europe) Discount?

I was afraid in buying food online, but you guys, give me confidence in doing. Now I can fell like buying at the store in Peru. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment