Mother-Ease Newborn Cloth Diaper

Mother-Ease Newborn Cloth Diaper - YellowI was able to use this size diaper for 3 months. They are still in like new condition and I plan on using it for our next baby. I never had any issues with leaks or diaper rashes. I was able to prevent staining by rinsing diapers in cold water and soaking them in between each wash. As an insert I used the Thirsties Fab Doublers (very absorbent). For the cover I went back and forth between MotherEase Air Flow Snap Cover and Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap Cover. They both work perfect.

i dont really have any severe complaints.. the snaps arent as easy as some of the other diapers ive used but not bad.. and it comes up a little higher than some of my covers like to go but all in all i like them

Buy Mother-Ease Newborn Cloth Diaper Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment