Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees, Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce, 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees, Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce, 5.5-Ounce Boxesi get these at walmart for 1.50/piece.my boy likes all of them,they are very convenient,which is why i get them,the veggies and entrees are perfect for little mouths.i usually take them to the sitters house,which makes it easier for her, my dad thinks they are easier and keeps them in stock for when my boy is over there,my only complaint is they are small, you can get frozen tv dinners with more stuff for same price,but these ones don't have to be frozen,and the food is precut.i lovethem when i go to a friends house because they are pretty much prepared already.you just microwave for like45 seconds,and grab a spoon and done!

No need to help feed baby any of the entrees from gerber graduates.She completely goes after it and finishes the whole thing.no matter which one.

Buy Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees, Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce, 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Now

This is one of the most nasty things I have ever smelt. The entree is equivalent to alpo. Will not let my child ingest such a inedible meal. I had a friend who fed this to her child and picked one up for mine the barbecue chicken, worst thing I ever smelled. Then the pick up pasta was the worst. Cook for your baby please cuz this is the worst.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees, Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce, 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Here

My 14mo daughter took two bites (one of the entree and one of the veggie) and spit them out. She's not a picky eater by any means, so I tasted it. All I tasted was SALT; not the veggie, not the entree, but SALT. Way to go Gerber, give toddlers' a heart attack!

Want Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees, Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce, 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Discount?

I have an almost 4 year old and an 18 month old. When my oldest was a baby we tried every flavor of the meals and she hated every single one of them. We had hoped for better luck with my second but she too will not eat these. She'll eat some of the veggies, but spits out the entree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment