Gerber 3rd Foods Nutritious Dinners 18 Pack;6 Oz Each.

Gerber 3rd Foods Nutritious Dinners 18 Pack;6 Oz Each.I ordered this because amazon is amazing with delivering their products. All products are usually delivered by UPS. This one was delivered by Fed Ex and the bottom jars of the package where completly shattered! I had to wash glass off of the food that I was going to feed my child and am extremely disappointed. I love ordering from amazon, but unfortunatly everytime my package comes from Fed Ex it is messed up. The box is damaged, they throw the merchendice into my gate, and I am very dissapointed with their service. I feel you should not include Fed Ex for your delieveries bc they have horrible customer service. They do not care about what they delivier as long as they get the job done. It sucks

By the way, my gate is always unlocked and I do not own a dog or anything that would deter them from gently setting down a package. If I did own a dog, the outside of my gate would have atleat a sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment