Plum Organics Training Meals - Harvest Vegetable with Turkey

Plum Organics Training Meals - Harvest Vegetable with TurkeyMaybe they are too young for this but neither my son (7 months) nor my niece (13 months) cared for this and I think its because there is way too much rosemary. You can smell it when you open the pack and when I tasted it this was the dominant flavor. It may be fine for older babies who have been exposed to more spices, but mine did not like this.

The texture was also a little gritty rather than smooth or chunky, this may have also been off-putting to them.

I should've read the other review before buying this. The rosemary flavor was too overwhelming even for my palate. What a waste to part with the rest of the box.

Buy Plum Organics Training Meals - Harvest Vegetable with Turkey Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment