Little Grips - Eating Utensil Designed Just for Toddlers!

Little Grips - Eating Utensil Designed Just for Toddlers!Was looking for metal flatware to replace the plastics, for my 2.5 yo twins. I took a chance on these, and am so amazed at how much more food ends up in their mouths than on the floor. Using "regular" plasticware, the floor resembled a jackson pollock. Now, I have happy, self-feeding toddlers who don't get as much food on themselves anymore.

I LOVE THESE! It's a bit pricey, especially since I need double the sets, but I'm investing in another 2 sets ASAP.

These utensils are a great idea. My 19 month old uses them and has greater success getting the food to her mouth, vs spilling it all over.

Buy Little Grips - Eating Utensil Designed Just for Toddlers! Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment