Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Primary Canvas

Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Primary CanvasThis chair kicks butt! My 2 1/2yr. old loves it. Likes to rock in it a bunch and even just sit in it for snack time and more. I love that it is so light weight he can take it were ever he wants! This thing is worth every penny great find from grandma!

This little chair is light weight, portable, foldable, cheerful and just plain precious. Our granddaughter loves the rocking factor and it's easy for her to get in and out of. Doesn't take up a lot of room. We LOVE it!

Buy Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Primary Canvas Now

In the 90's I purchased 3 of these rocking chairs for grandbabies. They were perfect gifts. The little ones loved them. They were durable, tip proof and easy to take on outings. I was looking for the perfect baby gift a few weeks ago, and found Hoohobbers rockers on the internet. My great niece should enjoy it for her first birthday until kindergarten. You can bet one day I'll be purchasing them for my great grandchildren.

Read Best Reviews of Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Primary Canvas Here

My daughter loves this chair very much. I had a very similar (if not exactly the same) chair when I was a kid and I loved it too. The only thing I would like to change is I would like to be able to take the fabric off and wash it.

Want Hoohobbers Rocking Chair, Primary Canvas Discount?

Creat for our 1 year old grandson. Easy to put together. Easy for him to get in and out of by himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment