Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick Ups, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 8)

Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick Ups - Diced Apples, 4.5-OunceAs an occasional snack and supplement my 8 month old loves these. They are soft enough that he can eat them with no problem and he is able to pick them up with ease. They do have a fair amount of sugar to them which is why I said occasional.

My wife brought this home from the store the other day and I was amazed at the amount of sugar in them. Every calorie in this comes from sugar. While Gerber doesn't add sugar, apples are naturally very sweet, they do sweeten the apples by placing them in a white grape concentrate. The taste is far too sweet to give to a 10+ month old.

Buy Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick Ups, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 8) Now

Purchased these for my grandson and he loves them. Can feed himself and I know that he is getting healthy snacks....

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick Ups, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 8) Here

These are mushy and juicy and my daughter couldn't actually pick them up. They had to be fed to her with a spoon, even with the juice drained out of them. She didn't like them and they were pretty mushy. Not what I expected.

Want Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick Ups, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 8) Discount?

My little boy is starting to learn how to self feed, and he enjoys these. They are just the right consistency and size for him to practice. The diced carrots are great too. Highly recommend for moms with the do-it myself baby!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment