Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie Baby Food - Mixed Berry - 4.2 Oz. Pouch

Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie Baby Food - Mixed Berry - 4.2 Oz. PouchI was browsing the isles of a fresh and Easy Market this evening and spotted some small squeezable containers of fruit and yogurt. They were called Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie and come in 4.2-ounce packets. I immediately thought of my little 4-year-old boy. He loves yogurt and likes the type he can squeeze into his mouth. So, in any case, I've never seen this brand so I thought I'd get one and try it out for him as my dessert with the evening meal. It's good. Actually, I'd prefer the Gogurt found in the dairy case, but these would work fine and make a good little snack for him.

Gary Peterson

0 comments:

Post a Comment