Dandelion Reusables Bowls, 2 Pack

Dandelion Reusables Bowls, 2 PackThe pros: Cheerful color, very lightweight, environmentally safe, perfect size for toddlers. They travel well (being so lightweight) and don't have any odd smells or anything. They are durable enough for everyday use.

The cons: So lighweight that they are easily slipped off tables by toddlers that chose to do so.

Note: They are not dishwasher or microwave safe. Don't put hot food in them! I put hot food in to one of the bowls to let it cool off before giving to my toddler, and the bowl immadiately began to get soft. I promptly removed the hot food, ran the bowl under cold water, and it was fine (retained it's shape and is still perfectly usable).

Overall: I would recommend these to friends, though I do wish they thricker and had a bit more weight. Try the spoons and forks (smae brand) they are GREAT!

Broken before being used. I liked the idea of it being made from corn and the implication from that it is compostable (but I worried that the yard waste pick up personnel might ding me for putting plastic into the the food/ yard waste bin) but its breaking before use makes me not want to try again.

Buy Dandelion Reusables Bowls, 2 Pack Now

The first day I used each bowl, they broke! They are very brittle. The first one I was wiping off the inside and the sides split. The second bowl, my son was eating lunch and he split the bottom with his spoon. I love the idea of a renewable resource and using corn and the shape and design and color are nice. But I didn't even get one complete use out of them. Was it just the ones I got or are they all like this?

Read Best Reviews of Dandelion Reusables Bowls, 2 Pack Here

These seem like a great idea. Bowls that are not plastic so no BPA, pthalates, PVC, or any petrochemicals (presumably). I compared these to Green Toys Bowls/utensils (made in USA) and thought this would be a great choice to eliminate any and all plastics from our feeding devices for our baby. However, according to the manufacturer, their products are "...made in China to our product standards that exceed current US regulations, including the regulations of the CPSIA..." (personal email).

I don't get it. When are these companies going to realize that folks who buy products like this DO NOT want products made in China? I am willing to pay more for good products like these when they are not made in China and I am sure there are many more folks who would do the same.

With that being said, I wouldn't recommend these products given they are made in China.

Want Dandelion Reusables Bowls, 2 Pack Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment