BOB Single Snack Tray, Black

BOB Single Snack Tray, BlackFirst, I have to say the other reviews for this snack tray about being a permanent fixture or that it's too hard to take off are totally false. Either they got an incompatible tray or they got one not made by BOB. The one I just bought/received from Amazon is made by and for the BOB, and it attaches and detaches in a couple of seconds. It's as simple as pushing the release button on the side. I can even release one side so the whole tray swivels out of the way.

Regarding its height, it's about chest high for my son, who is 2 and about average height. Not as low as other strollers, but it doesn't appear to bother my son. He can see right over it easily. He actually loves having the snack tray to hold onto also.

You can leave the snack tray in place when folding up the stroller. It neatly tucks in there, although the stroller is not quite as compact as without the tray. It appears to add a couple of inches to the height of the folded up stroller.

I agree with the other review that this snack tray is on the higher side. That said I suspect that they were reviewing the 2010 or earlier model since no tools are needed and it easily pivits out of the way. Be warned that the car seat 'system' changed in 2011 and the 2010 or earlier accessories that use this attachment are not interchangeable.

Buy BOB Single Snack Tray, Black Now

I was a little surprised when my BoB stroller didn't come with a tray after paying $350.00 for a stroller you would think they would include one but they don't! So as usual Amazon to the rescue!! I love this tray and so does my daughter!!! The only thing I would change is the size of the cup holder! It would be best if it were a little bigger!

Read Best Reviews of BOB Single Snack Tray, Black Here

Snaps right in, love it. One thing to be aware of is that your child needs to be pretty big already to use this, as it is outside of arm's reach for most infants.

Want BOB Single Snack Tray, Black Discount?

I just got my new BOB stroller tray and I really like it. I like the fact that it is no longer included with the car seat bar. It's nice to just pay for what you need. It would be nicer if it was included with the stroller since the stroller is over $400. Anyways this tray is nice because it easily snaps right into the BOB. It also is great because you can just press the button on the side of the stroller and one side will automatically pop off so that you can rotate it up. It's much easier to get your kid in and out of the stroller this way. It appears to have a larger cup holder than the older model as well. It does sit high but all the BOB snack trays have always sit high. You're 9 month is probably not going to have much use for it because it sits so high. However I have it for my 2 year old and he is completely fine using it. My friends 1.5 year likes to hold onto it. I would highly recommend it as long as you realize that it does sit a little high. Also this is only going to fit the new model BOBs. If you have an older model it will not fit that stroller.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment