Bambu 5-1/2-Inch Kids Utensils, Natural

Bambu 5-1/2-Inch Kids Utensils, NaturalI got these for my one-year-old, and he began using them with more success than with any other utensil. His 3-year-old brother immediately wanted some of his own. The wide handle is so easy for them to grip, and makes spilling less of a problem.

I had such high hopes for these. Unlike other reviewers have stated, the tines are not sharp or dangerous in my opinion. Rather, they are too dull to stab most food effectively. They seemed like a great way to have environmentally and health friendly utensils for my kids, but now I wish I hadn't bothered. The spoon is useful, but between the dullness and the difficulty in cleaning, the forks are pretty worthless for us.

Buy Bambu 5-1/2-Inch Kids Utensils, Natural Now

Love the spoon. It's perfect! But why do they include a fork which is really just a spoon with slots in it? Why not two spoons? Still, happy we got it and it beats plastic.

Read Best Reviews of Bambu 5-1/2-Inch Kids Utensils, Natural Here

Fantastic! My daughter [who is 5 and just started Kindergarten] uses these daily in her lunch at school & for snacks! She loves them. I use them to teach our daughters about sustainable resources and recycling, etc. They LOVE helping the environment [youngest is 3] BOTH use them easily: for peaches, yogurt, applesauce, ETC.

No issues gripping or anything. They wash perfectly in the dishwasher or handwash.

All-in-all great buy and will purchase again for sure!

Want Bambu 5-1/2-Inch Kids Utensils, Natural Discount?

I bought these utensils along with the wooden feeding spoon and bowl set by Munchkin. Had I not purchased the bowl and spoon set, I may have given these utensils a higher rating. The Munchkin set is of superior quality and is easier for my son to manipulate the Munchikn spoonit is skinner and the feeding trough (the bowl part of the spoon)is deeper and not so wide. In all, he is a cleaner eater without this set. Have not used the fork yet as my son is too young to use it. We now use the Bambu spoon as a wooden teething toy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment