SoHo- Lavender Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set

SoHo- Lavender Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces setI bought this for my sister. Its her first baby and I wasn't really sure how big it was. But I loved the colors (and she loves these colors). Also it seems like a great bag for after the baby isn't a baby anymore. It doesn't have that total look of being a diaper bag. So when it came I was thrilled because its not small. Its perfect! My sister loves it. I filled it with lots of lotions, shampoos, diapers and things for her gift. So it does hold a lot. I think its a great buy.

This set was nice overall. It came with everything you need to store food and change the baby. My only complaint is that the zipper broke on the big bag the 1st day I used it.

Buy SoHo- Lavender Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set Now

This is a great set and a wonderful color. I really like the purple.... it isn't the same old, same old color. The two bags and assorted goodies make it a great purchase. And it really carries everything I might need.

Read Best Reviews of SoHo- Lavender Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set Here

light weight carries a lot of things I use one for my daughters food and the other for clothes diapers and blankets love it!! especially for the price:)

Want SoHo- Lavender Diaper bag with changing pad 6 pieces set Discount?

I am so pleased with this set. I don't have to carry my purse anymore because of how much stuff they hold. I only carry the big one right now and there is still room.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment