Ellie & Luke Diaper Bag with Changing Pad 4 Pieces Set

Ellie & Luke Diaper Bag with Changing Pad 4 Pieces SetI bought this set for a close friend of mine who is having a little girl next month. I was very very very happy with this product. Good size, CHEAP & came with an extra diaper bag. Very pleased with the price on this. You cant go to walmart and get this same deal. Also, as far as shipping, it gave me about 2 1/2 weeks for delivery but I received it within 3 days of ordering it. (could be the state difference). Definitely very happy with it and I know my girlfriend will enjoy it!!

Recommended!

I only gave 4 stars it was smaller than I thought.But once I started packing in it for my great niece it held alot and is very durable and pretty. I love the little bag for the have to run to the store so very convenient and pretty

Buy Ellie & Luke Diaper Bag with Changing Pad 4 Pieces Set Now

Quality is good my girlfriend love it!!! this is the principal and its really useful. lady's you will enjoy it

Read Best Reviews of Ellie & Luke Diaper Bag with Changing Pad 4 Pieces Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment