Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples & Apricots, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best 2nd Apples & Apricots,  4 OunceThe funny thing about this flavor for me is that my preschooler keeps fighting the baby for it. He loves the taste and asks for it by name. The baby seems to share his opinion, and eats a ton of this one whenever I offer it. We have many flavors of baby food but this is the only one that has elicited this kind of reaction. Good stuff!

Earth's Best Baby Food

My favorite brand of baby food by far. Both my son (who is now over 2 years old) and my daughter (now almost one) have used a wide variety of foods from Earth's Best. I am a huge proponent of feeding children primarily organic and/or locally grown foods to promote proper nutrition and growth. But I do not feel that all organic brands are equal. I've tried many varieties (including store brands and others only available through internet purchase) and found that Earth's Best is by far the best for your money.

Apples and Apricots

A huge huge hit with both my son and my daughter. My daughter is now eating the baby food in the house and tends to prefer veggies over fruits so far, but this is one she will eat on a pretty regular basis. My son also loved this variety as well. I like that it's a little different than just plain apples and the jar size is big enough to sustain her through an entire meal with a little cereal on the side.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples & Apricots, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

I'd continue to buy but I'm moving over to more home made finger foods and away from glass jars...shattered too many. They like all the flavors though. Great textures too.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples & Apricots, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

My baby loves these Earth's Best Apple and Apricots fruit jars. Plus they are organic and come in glass jars.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples & Apricots, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

My baby loves all their products and she is enjoying eating all different kinds. Besides, this is the company that really makes great baby food and not using any concentrates! Even when you buy other "organic" brands, you can always find some ingredients that are suspicious. Not in this food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment