Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Vegetables and Rice with Milk, Stage 2, 400 g (14.1 oz.) Can (Pack of 4)

Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Vegetables and Rice with Milk, Stage 2, 400 g CanInitially when i started feeding my baby he was a very good eater , I started with the home made foods like sweet potato , carrots , spinach +potato ..Initially he picked it fast and was eating well ..after two months he suddenly stopped eating everything... I tried Gerber , earths best and home made . I called up my sister , she is a doctor..she suggested me cerelac , and i tried amazon first !!I never guessed they are available in USA..Thanks to Amazon for selling this wonderful product ..This had a whole different taste , my baby ate only cerelac for two months when he started teething ...even during fever , cold ,teething discomforts he eats cerelac all the time , at times during teething he stopped breast feeding and i was very concerned and worried .. But I swear there is not even a single time when he rejected this product ..He did not like any of the wheat flavors from same company ..I am still trying once in a while though ..This flavor is amazing .i usually try everything before i feed my baby ..This is awesome ..Worth trying it once ...

The only con is it comes in a package of four if you want prime shipping ...Mothers usually look for one can to try initially..

Excellent Product, highly nutritious and tasty. My 7 month old loves it and eats it twice a day...

Buy Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Vegetables and Rice with Milk, Stage 2, 400 g (14.1 oz.) Can (Pack of 4) Now

I wanted something yummy and healthy for my infant and was really happy to find "cerelac" available on Amazon!

It is really nice. Sometimes, when I want my infant to eat home cooked food, he decides to not cooperate. As soon as I add a spoon or two to it, he happily has it!

Would definitely recommend buying it for babies!

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Vegetables and Rice with Milk, Stage 2, 400 g (14.1 oz.) Can (Pack of 4) Here

Nestle Cerelac from Europe is one of the hardest things to find! Thanks Amazon for carrying this and at such a great price considering the shipping. My baby nephew loves this, and it is so good for him compared to the other stuff in the normal grocery stores!

Im copying this for all the flavors I buy.

Want Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Vegetables and Rice with Milk, Stage 2, 400 g (14.1 oz.) Can (Pack of 4) Discount?

my baby girl does not like it. she eats few spoonful then refuses after few bites..my baby boy eats fast..but with this i have to force this to finish what i made...sad i bought this

0 comments:

Post a Comment