GoFreshBaby Reusable Food Pouch, 6 Pack

GoFreshBaby Reusable Food Pouch, 6 PackMy grandbabies love these pouches. They actually beg to have their food in the pouches! You can puree just about any type of fruit or vegetable. I have one grandson with a food allergy and with these pouches there is no worry when we are out on an outing. We control the food! Great peace of mind! I also have found them to be very cost effective. A few fruits & veges pureed go a long way. I have also filled them with soup for a fast take along. The kids love handling the pouches and feeding themselves. I think this is a very worthwhile product.

SO HAPPY to have found these! My kids (1 1/2yrs and 3 1/2yrs) BOTH love these pouches and handle them with ease. They are not too big for their little hands to maneuver and still hold 5 ounces! The bag angles up to the spout like a funnel, so I don't have to help them get the last of their food out (they can actually do it all themselves). They fit great in the pockets of my diaper bag and in our lunch box. Very durable and have a strong zip seal (a little hard to open at first, but eases up after a couple uses)that definitely doesn't leak and won't allow curious little hands inside! I had no problem filling them and love that the bag is transparent so that I can see if there is anything I miss while cleaning them. They are cheap enough to be cost effective and also not make me cringe if one gets accidentally thrown away. I definitely recommend these!

Buy GoFreshBaby Reusable Food Pouch, 6 Pack Now

I had a different reusable fruit pouch and the top kept coming off. these are so great! i never have a problem with them! they dont leak or open up and are nearly mess free! (not totally because my daughter occasionally squeezes the fruit out but thats her not a problem of the product lol) they are easy to clean with a bottle brush and hold a variety of fruit sauces or yogurt. ive even used them for my lunches too! highly recommend these and telling all my mommy friends about them. thank you for a great product!

Read Best Reviews of GoFreshBaby Reusable Food Pouch, 6 Pack Here

There are so many tiny hard to reach corners inside the pouch, makes it difficult to clean. Since it is clear, at least you can see the spots where food is hiding.

Want GoFreshBaby Reusable Food Pouch, 6 Pack Discount?

I purchased these pouches to save money, instead of buying the expensive pre-made store pouches. My son loves to have his food in these pouches, and will eat up every last drop. They are fairly easy to fill and easy to clean. The hardest part about filling is getting the zippers open. They are very hard to pull apart, with only a little bit of pouch to grab on to. Which is great for keeping small hands from popping them open I admit, but still a pain for mom. Overall though these pouches do a great job and are very cost effective. I'd recommend these to anyone with a kid who loves purees and smoothies, but only if you have a strong set of hands around to open the zippers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment