ELLA'S KITCHEN Chic-Chic-Chicken Casserole, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 7)

ELLA'S KITCHEN Chic-Chic-Chicken Casserole, 4.5-OunceI almost didn't buy this product, because of the bad review. I especially didn't want to spend the money on a bulk package of it and have it be "bad" like the other reviewer claimed. Thankfully I saw these single pouches at Target so I bought one to try. Lily loved it!

My baby is 11 months old and eats every kind of organic pouch there is. She loves the savory ones and in my opinion there aren't enough of them available to satiate her desire for variety. She honestly seems to love anything new or different the most. She really loves the meat ones and I'm happy to feed her something other than fruit, because I believe picky eaters are created, not born and I'm definitely hoping to raise a fellow foodie here, so I've bought every flavor of organic pouch I could ever find and I always switch it up when feeding her. I like to alternate between sweet and savory and there aren't enough savory options out there to keep up the variety as much as I'd like.

I think that if your baby has already been eating the meat pouches and the all-veggie pouches that he or she will love this one too. But, if you've only been feeding your baby fruits and bland baby cereal then perhaps he or she won't like this one.

However, I feel it is definitely a preference thing. These pouches are not "bad" in general and many babies will love them. The chicken ones just smell like chicken soup and the beef one smells like beef stew. I'm not trying to eat some with her haha, but I did get some chicken on my lip once when she was trying to "share" and it wasn't that bad. I just thought it was weird from being cold mostly. And it IS baby food as well, there is no added salt or anything that I'd add to my soup/stew either hehe. :)

The other reason the meat pouches are great is that some people actually don't do the baby cereals (like me). From what I've read, the cereals aren't a very good nutritional compliment to breastmilk, they're typically binding as well and lots of rice was recently testing high for arsenic, so I'd definitely steer clear of the rice ones for now at least. Breastfed babies do need an extra source of iron though, so the meat pouches or the bean pouch are a GREAT option for those of us interested in feeding our baby whole and real foods. I'm grateful to have an organic pre-made option out there to help supplement iron levels besides baby cereal and I personally think these pouches are far better than baby cereal, but that might just be my preference. I'm not claiming this is one of the best baby foods out there, but I can tell you it's one of MY baby's favorites. :)

My now 13-month old still eats these when she needs a quick fix, or if we're out and there isn't anything on the menu for her to easily chow down on. She's at the point where she can squeeze the packet into her mouth on her own, which is hilarious. She loved these when she was about 7-8 months old as wellperfect for easy feeding (and I'm too busy/lazy to make all my own baby food...). For added control especially at the earlier ages, get the little spoons you can screw into the packetthey are lifesavers! I can see some kids not liking the taste, but I think you can say that about anything. Babies/toddlers are picky, so you just have to experiement to find something they like.

Buy ELLA'S KITCHEN Chic-Chic-Chicken Casserole, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 7) Now

My 10 month old is usually very picky eater that doesn't want much of anything but this went down in a hurry.

Read Best Reviews of ELLA'S KITCHEN Chic-Chic-Chicken Casserole, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 7) Here

My son loves all the Ella's Kitchen fruit & veggie pouches (along with Plum Organics as well). But this chicken meal... yuck. Not only does it not smell appealing, but it tastes awful. My son is 11 months and eats everything I put in front of him, but this Ella's Kitchen chicken meal (along with the ELLA'S KITCHEN Oh So Creamy Chicken and Corn Mash, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 7)) is something he refuses to eat. I literally spoon it in his mouth and he sticks out his tongue and pushes it out as quick as he can.

The only way I got him to eat this is by mixing it with fruit baby food (with a ratio of 2:1 fruit to chicken). I recommend sticking with homemade chicken. I have not tried other meat-based baby foods but given how Ella's Kitchen tends to be incredibly tasty, I can only imagine how bad other brands' food must be.

Want ELLA'S KITCHEN Chic-Chic-Chicken Casserole, 4.5-Ounce (Pack of 7) Discount?

I bought this thinking it would be better than all of those other proteins out there marketed to babies. Plus, My son loves the veggie/fruit pouches, but he won't touch any of these (Chicken, Beef, or Bean) with a 10-foot pole!! And we've tried to offer them quite a few times. I say try at your own risk but do not buy more than one or you may be wasting your money. Stick to fresh chicken.

1 comments:

Kidscity said...

Buy Ellas Kitchen Baby Cereal Online
Ellas Kitchen Baby Cereals are a great choice for parents who are looking for a healthy and nutritious cereal for their baby. The cereals are made with organic ingredients and are free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. They are also fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, such as iron, calcium, and vitamins A, C, and D.

Post a Comment