*Multibuy* Pack of 12 White Cotton Popover Bibs

*Multibuy* Pack of 12 White Cotton Popover BibsThe bibs are great value and perfect for babies who go through a couple every day they just slip on and off over baby's head.

I LOVE these bibs. Took a while to get them but man worth the wait. My DD will not keep a plastic or velcroed bib on and yanks it off cuz she doesn't like anything around her neck. These are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Especially for the price. They fit easily over the head when you stretch them out and comes off easily. They are close to the neck but comfortable because she leaves them on. I thought that the looked a little short but they work great. Use babyganics stain remover and the stains come right out. Best thing i'v bought for my DD other than the Soft Blue noses suction thing!!!!

Buy *Multibuy* Pack of 12 White Cotton Popover Bibs Now

These bibs are great. Exactly what I needed for my son who always pulls the other bibs off. The hole is a bit small but you can stretch out or cut to fit.

Read Best Reviews of *Multibuy* Pack of 12 White Cotton Popover Bibs Here

I used these at my daughters baby shower at our creation station so everyone could make a gift for the baby. And the material surface was. Easy to ironon and paint on. Only issue is head opening is pretty small buti think I can alter it to allow the bibs to be used longer

Want *Multibuy* Pack of 12 White Cotton Popover Bibs Discount?

very please with this product exactly what i had been looking for unable to find plain white bibs in my area

0 comments:

Post a Comment