Fresh N Freeze 4 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 6-Pack

Fresh N Freeze 4 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 6-PackWe purchased these for storing homemade baby food in the freezer and refrigerator. After having used the 2 oz. version of this same product for several months and being completely satisfied, we confidently bought the 4 oz. container and have also been completely satisfied.

The primary reasons we purchased and enjoy this container set are:

Screw on lid

Stackable

BPA Free

Size

Price

The screw on lid tightens fairly securely, though I wouldn't bet on it keeping water out of the container if submerged for an extended time (such as in a cooler with melting ice). The stackable quality makes for easy storage in the freezer; we bought two sets of this container and they sit tidily one set on top of the other. BPA free to give us one less thing to worry about with all the crazy medical scares out there. The size is a nice upgrade from the 2 oz. version for when baby starts eating more. And finally they seemed a very good price for the features we were looking for. The shipping price seemed a touch high, but we did get our product promptly and undamaged.

Overall, a very good product that I would purchase again.

I bought these containers to store my homemade baby food for home and travel.

So far they have been pretty durable through freezing, refrigeration, and the dishwasher. I do not reheat in the container mainly because my child doesn't eat the full amont yet and I do not want to reheat and cool down the same food product many times. I like the screw on lids because no leaks have occurred despite being knocked around in a diaper bag.

Update 9-11-12

I am now reheating in the containers. Reheating has been easy and no worries on staining or morphing the container. I do recommend this particular baby food container to anyone considering making their own food. Durable and useful.

Buy Fresh N Freeze 4 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 6-Pack Now

I bought this when my baby turned 6 months and started on solids. I really like filling these up with healthy food made at home and stacking them on the tray. The 2 oz cups are perfect for a meal and I just pull one out of the freezer and defrost for 20 seconds in the microwave and voila dinner is served! The threads at the top are a great seal. I throw them in the dishwasher and have no problems with them closing. I would purchase again.

Read Best Reviews of Fresh N Freeze 4 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 6-Pack Here

Bought two sets of these for my daughter. They are very good quality with excellent sealing features. Looks like they will last a long time. With decent pricing and great service from "One Step Ahead", why go anywhere else? I looked at the other brand offered and didn't like the cheap plastic hindges. I was pretty sure they wouldn't last. Besides, it would be quite difficult to lose one of these lids because the bright colors are easily seen.

Want Fresh N Freeze 4 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 6-Pack Discount?

I bought these food containers since we are pureeing large quantities of baby food for my twin 8 month old boys. I like that they are exactly 4 oz each but at about $10 there are more affordable options. I recently bought the Ziploc 2 cup tupperware and for about $4 for a 3 pack this is a much better option for mothers who are feeding more than one baby at a time. You just fill to the 1 cup line of the container and divide the food. Overall all the Fresh and Freeze set it is a decent productjust don't buy the labels that Step Ahead adversite those are a waste of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment