Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Make-A-Smash Food Masher

Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Make-A-Smash Food MasherI'm not exactly sure what I was expecting, but it was something more complex and useful than this thing. It's just a little cup with a smasher. The smasher part is also a solid piece of plastic that doesn't clip on or anything. I guess that's what I should have expected, but I thought it would be more that what it is for the price.

Foods must be very soft for this to work and honestly a fork can do just as good of a job. It os pretty compact, so very easy for travel.

Buy Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Make-A-Smash Food Masher Now

Would be better if it came with a washable pouch for traveling. I think you could just as easily mash food with a fork.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Make-A-Smash Food Masher Here

the objet was exactly as the descrption.

but i don't recomended it, cause i thought it was something more "sofisticated".

It is a simple object to do mashed.

Want Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Make-A-Smash Food Masher Discount?

I find that I dont use it as often as I thought. You have to mash semi soft foods or there is not point. Plus you can only mash a very small amount at a time or it gets everywhere.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment