Bento Decoration - Food Picks (Animal) 15pcs

Bento Decoration - Food Picks 15pcsThese are very popular in Japan, specially for bento (Lunch box).

We use these for such as small rice balls, meatballs and cut fruit, instead of hands, but these are not substitute for forks.

They are safer than toothpicks and better than dirty fingers.

You can just toss them in the container, so that kids hand won't get dirty, and the inside of lunch bags won't get dirty, you know used forks get tossed inside the bag and make stain!

If you think these are small forks for small children, then you might feel too small or not safe, but if you think these are substitute for toothpicks then you will think it is much safer.

woww... it's so cuteeee.... can't wait to use it in my children's lunch box.

I thought it has only 5 forks, but there are 15 forks, 3 pcs per each animal. worthed!

Buy Bento Decoration - Food Picks (Animal) 15pcs Now

My daughter loves these picks and they are strong plastic so I'm not worried about them breaking. They are on the small side but good for little hands and to fit in lunch boxes. We tend to use the bigger ones and not the two prong ones so much.

Read Best Reviews of Bento Decoration - Food Picks (Animal) 15pcs Here

I own these forks and yes, they're small but they need to be for a bento box! My three year loves them and anything bigger would actually be a problem for her. I think they're cute and use them myself with my own lunches to pick up small items.

Want Bento Decoration - Food Picks (Animal) 15pcs Discount?

Now, I was basically looking for a "glorified toothpick" without giving my 2 year old an actual tiny sharp toothpick.

My son is a PICKY eater if it doesn't look interesting...he's not into AT ALL. My son will eat almost anything on a stick, but with little things I wanted maybe the little plastic sword toothpicks...until I saw these. I was completely aware before I purchased these that they were small, but my 2 year old son is really good about not tossing everything in his mouth and he chews very well.

They are small, and I like them because of that. I have posted up a picture of these in some balled cantaloupe. My son was really into it.

I really like them but just be aware of the size other reviewers seemed to be unaware of the size before they made the purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment