The Sili Squeeze - Leaf Ultimate Sili Pack: 4oz Original Sili Squeeze & 6oz Sili Squeeze with Eeeze

The Sili Squeeze - Leaf Ultimate Sili Pack: 4oz Original Sili Squeeze & 6oz Sili Squeeze with EeezeThis has been absolutley a life saver! I was able to use the rest of the home made baby puree i made for my daugher. she was wanting to feed herself, with whole foods, but the sili squeeze has let me use all the rest of the stuff i made, and i can take it wherever i want. its been perfect!

one of the lids of this item is in a + so that the child chews or bits contents out rather that sucks. Well my son was not interested in this at all as it was too difficult to access the food.

Buy The Sili Squeeze - Leaf Ultimate Sili Pack: 4oz Original Sili Squeeze & 6oz Sili Squeeze with Eeeze Now

We are so happy to have been referred to these pouches, we used to go through 1-2 disposable fruit pouches a day. Now I fill them will applesauce, smoothies and yogurt!!

Read Best Reviews of The Sili Squeeze - Leaf Ultimate Sili Pack: 4oz Original Sili Squeeze & 6oz Sili Squeeze with Eeeze Here

Sili squeeze is a good product, but not great. Here's why: 1) too expensive. I bought a set that included the 4 oz and 6 oz with different nozzles (one was free flow and the other one was spill proof but you had to bite down to open the nozzle). For the set it cost me just over $20. 2) the bite-down nozzle (the one with an "x" cut) was impossible for my 12 month old son to figure out. So I gave it a try and I couldn't get it to work either. As a result we only use the nozzle that is free flowing, however when the son gets playful he flips it upside down and pour it out on the floor. Other than these 2 downsides, the sili squeeze was good. It's well-made and easy to clean.

Want The Sili Squeeze - Leaf Ultimate Sili Pack: 4oz Original Sili Squeeze & 6oz Sili Squeeze with Eeeze Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment