Plum Organics Baby Food, Spinach, Peas & Pear, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

Plum Organics Baby Food, Spinach, Peas & Pear, 4.22-Ounce PouchesThis is an excellent product, really convenient for on the go, but I was surprised at how expensive it is on here. At Babies R Us they are $1.20 each. Same brand and everything.

I have scoured the internet trying to find the source of the produce used in this product and have not been able to locate ANY information on production. There is only information regarding its New York City base, but nothing regarding where the food is grown, packaged and/or whether it is imported. Though it is "certified organic" I will discontinue use of the product until I have answers to the above.

Buy Plum Organics Baby Food, Spinach, Peas & Pear, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Now

I love having Plum Organics Baby Food as a choice for my baby. Whoever thought of having organic fruits and veggies in a pouch knows parents today are looking for fast, easy and healthy. These are great when you are traveling. I feel like eating green vegetables is one of the hardest things to get my child to do and he has no problem eating them everyday with these Spinach, Peas & Pear pouches. I will continue buying these as long as he eats them! Better bargain here on Amazon then buying them at my local Target store.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Baby Food, Spinach, Peas & Pear, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Here

Great for self-feeding. My son is getting picky, but still loves these pouches! Plus, great company, organic, uses no GMO ingredients!

Want Plum Organics Baby Food, Spinach, Peas & Pear, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Discount?

I really liked this flavor because it seems to be pretty healthy for a pre-made baby food. But I do wish the packs were bigger and they used less pears so it's not so sugary. Also, I contacted them once and asked what countries did all their ingredients come from and they never answered... Don't know why. Probably China???

0 comments:

Post a Comment