Peg-Perego Activity Tray for Prima Pappa

Peg-Perego Activity Tray for Prima PappaWhen I saw this product from Peg for only $19.99, I thought what a bargain considering the highchair was almost $200.00. Turns out it really is only worth $19.99, if that. I thought the toys were fairly boring, although I forgot that 8 months old find even the most mundane looking things fascinating. So it does provide some entertainment when he is hanging out for a bit in the highchair while I prepare dinner. However, because the Prima Pappa tray is set rather high, this also makes the farthest part of the Activity Tray inaccessible for him (hopefully just until he gets taller). Also the telephone cord doesn't reach very far, so it's all he can do just to hold it--it certainly doesn't reach to his ear or even face. All in all, it's ok---provided it doesn't cost more than $20---because babies and toddlers find fun in almost anything. Peg Perego should come out with something better, and redesign the highchair tray so that it's not so high up.

I think this was a great accessory to my Prima Papa. A toy my daughter could not throw on the floor for me to pick up, she really enjoyed playing with the phone. Just remember to take it off before feeding your baby or you will have something else to clean.

Buy Peg-Perego Activity Tray for Prima Pappa Now

At first, I wasn't sure if I'd made a mistake in buying this. But, my daughter loves it! She has played with it since she was about six months old. Now, she's nine months old and it still keeps her entertained. It has made mealtime more enjoyable for all of us! Also, it is easy to install and remove from the tray.

Read Best Reviews of Peg-Perego Activity Tray for Prima Pappa Here

I agree with the review that mentioned the short cord for the phone and the do-nothing buttons at the top. I would add that the graphics on the tray are simple paper decals, which are a poor choice for something to go on a baby tray. In no time they will be stained and torn and there's nothing you can do about it.

I threw ours away after the bell underneath the phone got wet and then rusted. Really, the only advantage to this tray is that it is sized correctly to clip onto the main tray. I can think of nothing else positive about it.

Want Peg-Perego Activity Tray for Prima Pappa Discount?

We received this activity tray as a gift and thought it would be great. We have found it to be of little value. The phone receiver is so short that my son can barely pick it off the tray. You can't hold it up to mimic talking on the phone. The four buttons at the top push down but that's it. No squeak, no buzz, nothing to make my son want to play with it. Same goes for some of the other "activities". I called Peg Perego to complain about the design and they told me there was nothing they could do to help me. Save your money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment