Earth's Best Organic Wholegrain Infant Oatmeal Cereal - 8 Oz

Earth's Best Organic Wholegrain Infant Oatmeal Cereal - 8 OzMy son loves this oatmeal. He started it at 5 months and has had absolutely no problems with eating it. However, I ordered it from Amazon the first time and later saw that the exact same product is available at Wal-Mart for less than $3. I would have returned the box from amazon.com, but by the time they would have deducted the shipping costs for the return it would not have been worth it. It was a loss either way. I will never order this product from amazon.com again unless they lower the price.

This is an excellent cereal to give baby after rice cereal. It is easily digested and helps if your baby gets a little constipated. My baby loves the flavor and the best part is that it is organic. I highly recommend this cereal.

Buy Earth's Best Organic Wholegrain Infant Oatmeal Cereal - 8 Oz Now

When i mixed with the milk, it had a very weird consistency compared to the oatmeal I bought in the store (same exact brand). I think this must have been very old or something weird, because it just isn't right. Also, when I bought this I was unaware of the price in stores, but since it took a few days to come I went to Safeway in the meantime, and it was only $2.99 compared to this $13 crap. I am soooo mad I bought this, had to throw it away

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic Wholegrain Infant Oatmeal Cereal - 8 Oz Here

My Baby loves this cereal. And the current price on Amazon at $8-13 a box, you know it's got to be better than Target's $3-4 per box. There must be a lot more nutrients since we all know that we get what we pay for! She likes them all, I've never had a "bad box," no matter where it is purchased.

Want Earth's Best Organic Wholegrain Infant Oatmeal Cereal - 8 Oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment