J.L. Childress 2 Count Reusable Ice Packs, White

J.L. Childress 2 Count Reusable Ice Packs, WhiteI'm not sure why other reviewers had problems with the durability of these ice packs. I've used this brand for all of my kids and never once had a problem with the packs tearing. I just bought a few more for my lunch bag. We keep extras in the fridge at all times and just rotate them throughout lunch bags and the bag that I carry bottles in.

They keep everything cold much longer than you would ever think and I love that they don't take up room in the freezer like those bulky, ugly bags do.

I would definitely recommend these and don't have any concerns about their durability. Plus, they're made in the USA which means they're safer than other options that are made in China, or who-knows-where.

I bought these ice packs to put in a cooler to transport my baby's milk to daycare. One of the bags broke the third time I used it and now there is blue goo everywhere.

Buy J.L. Childress 2 Count Reusable Ice Packs, White Now

These ice packs are not very hardy. The first day using one and it came home with a big hole in it. The other is still usable but they are definitely not a good choice for using in a kids lunch box. The hard-sided packs would be better to withstand daily lunch box use. The quality of these packs do not match up with the price paid.

Read Best Reviews of J.L. Childress 2 Count Reusable Ice Packs, White Here

These are the greatest ice packs. They stay cold for such a long time (aprox 8hrs) and if its not too hot out even longer. Sometimes they are still partially frozen when I take them out of the lunchbox at 5pm

Want J.L. Childress 2 Count Reusable Ice Packs, White Discount?

Some of my ice packs got tossed out by mistake so I bought these as replacements. These are about 3"x5" size. A little smaller than what I wanted. We put them inside our coolers instead of ice to keep things cool. You need several of these (at least 4) to keep a medium sized cooler chilled. Two of these would work for a small lunch sized cooler. They stay frozen for several hours. Also re-freeze quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment