Piyo Piyo Multi-purpose Scissors, Pink

Piyo Piyo Multi-purpose Scissors, PinkPiyo Piyo is popular in the Asian Community, and a lof of my friends use their products. So, I want to try this brand. I bought 2 of these scissors to cut food for my toddler because it states"Made of rust-proof stainless steel." However, the part where the 2 steel blade connects was covered w/ rust after 2 washes. I would never buy Piyo Piyo products again.

I have been searching for a pair of food scissors for cutting up food for my daughter, and these are just the right size! Most food scissors are for the kitchen and is too big to slip into a diaper bag. Just wipe these clean before putting into the cover and remember to wash when you get back home! I saw the yellow one which was my first choice for color, but the pink one is cute too.

Buy Piyo Piyo Multi-purpose Scissors, Pink Now

The scissor cover makes it easy and safe to bring it out and it would not dirty the bag. Best it is easy to wash.

Read Best Reviews of Piyo Piyo Multi-purpose Scissors, Pink Here

I carry these scissors with me when we go out to eat Asian foods. It's great to cut up noodles and vegies for our 3yr old.

However, I wish they were ceramic. and the cover wouldn't slip off so easily.

Want Piyo Piyo Multi-purpose Scissors, Pink Discount?

I bought this because we need a pair of food scissors for my baby. I read the description saying it is stainless and suitable as food scissors that's why I bought it. However, it is really not... the hinge part got rusty after 1 month of use and wash (I do soak it in soap water, and leave it to dry on the rack). Maybe if I wash and wipe it dry right after I used it it won't rust but I just can't do that when I need to juggle a small toddler stumbling around while I clean up.

These are cute scissors... just not as food scissors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment