4oz. Baby Cube Baby Food Containers BPA Free, set of 4

4oz. Baby Cube Baby Food Containers BPA Free, set of 4I love these containers. I have both the 2 ounce size and the 4 ounce size. They are lightweight, stackable, and easy to clean. The lids stay tight and secure in both freezer and fridge with the proper amount of food. I love that the lids are always attached to the container. It makes it easy to travel with these and also easy to pop them in the dishwasher without worrying that the lid will get lost. I've read several reviews that say the lids don't stay closed, but I have never had an issue with that.

I already owned the regular sized Baby Cubes, but my son eats a large amount of food so when I saw the new, larger size I bought them instantly! The new size is fantastic for making larger quantities of the foods I know my son loves! The only downside is the tops of the larger cubes don't snap shut like the smaller ones. They close, but you never really know if they're sealed closed. It could be the cubes I received, or an actual issue with the larger ones in general. Other than that, I like them a lot.

Buy 4oz. Baby Cube Baby Food Containers BPA Free, set of 4 Now

I just started making my own baby food so I have been trying out differnt containers to store the food in... I purchased these and they do the job they hold the food but I would never use them to take the food out to daycare or anywhere else since if it tipped over I could see the food spilling out its not very secure. I just ordered new ones that the lid securely clips on and ordered other ones where the top twists on so its more secure.

Read Best Reviews of 4oz. Baby Cube Baby Food Containers BPA Free, set of 4 Here

I bought these when my son was about 6 months old and I was making him homemade baby food. They worked great! I filled them, froze them and dethawed them! Now my son is almost two and I still use them all the time! I carry his fruit in them when we leave the house or crackers! These were a great investment!

Want 4oz. Baby Cube Baby Food Containers BPA Free, set of 4 Discount?

I definitely recommend that product... Attached lid is a great feature! Comes with a tray which great for storage in the freezer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment