Sugarbooger Silverware Set, Matryoshka Doll

Sugarbooger Silverware Set, Matryoshka DollThe fork is great and was the main reason I bought this. Not too wide and not too sharp, but sharp enough to get food easily. The spoon is way too wide much wider than the fork and shallow so food falls off easily we don't use it. I will try to buy the fork as a stand alone item next time.

Handy carrier and sturdy utensils for the diaper bag. Keeps the untensils together so they do not get lost and once they are done and dirty just throw them back in the carring case and dont have to worry about getting other items dirty

Buy Sugarbooger Silverware Set, Matryoshka Doll Now

The set is really cute and I love the little case. My only complaint is that the spoon is really wide and flat and it has taken my daughter (20 months old) time to get used to.

Read Best Reviews of Sugarbooger Silverware Set, Matryoshka Doll Here

I purchased these for my wife's birthday. She loved them. The colors haven't changed at all despite countless runs through the dishwasher. The case makes them perfect for lunches. Put them back in the case when they're dirty to keep your lunchbox clean.

Want Sugarbooger Silverware Set, Matryoshka Doll Discount?

Bought for my daughter who was going on a cross country trip with her father for a few days. These worked great on-the-go and the case is really nice. The closure is magnetic so it really stays closed. My daughter thought they were something special and looked forward to using them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment