Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash-Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash-Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce PouchesMy daughter loves these little pouches! She is not a big eater and it's been a struggle to get her to gain weight, but now (at 16 months old) she will suck one of these down in one gulp! We have to keep them hidden in the pantry otherwise this is all she would want to eat. We have tried the peach and banana Mish Mash flavors as well and she loves them all.

At our home, we all LOVE our Plum Organics mish mash pouches.

They are healthy, organic, contain blends of different fruits, and are perfectly sized for toddlers. My little one can easily hold this pouch and feed himself. I feel GREAT about having an on-the-go snack that contains 100% fruit-NO preservatives, NO sugar, NO colors, NO artificial scary ingredients. Plum Organics even guarantees that these are made from organic, non-GMO fruit and the containers are BPA-free.

One warning: the caps on ALL fruit pouches (no matter what brand) are small, round chocking hazards. Be SURE to take the cap off and keep it away from your little ones.

Buy Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash-Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

My 2 1/2 year old loves these. They're the perfect size for a healthy fruit snack on the go. He loves all the flavors we've tried so far. Subscribe and save beats the Target price.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash-Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

A strawberry mish mash and some other fruit combination too. I buy these from Safeway whenever they have it on sale. My baby likes only some flavors this one is one of them. It is a smaller size. I like to carry it when traveling So I don't have to use the cup or spoon. No leftovers because of the smaller size. I love it and recommend it.

Want Plum Organics Tots Mish Mash-Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

I'm not gonna lie, I eat these myself. My 2-year old loves them, but so do I. I take them in my lunch to work to make sure I get some fruit in my diet too. You're probably not gonna find a better deal than subscribe & save on amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment