Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks

Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food BlocksI prefer the sensory blocks, as they have much more interaction. The watermelon and cookie have pieces that rattle and the apple turns, but the other three are just blocks to look at. It could be better.

They are really cute, but kinda boring. They don't even stack as well as our wooden blocks and my 1 year old just ends up throwing them.

Skip these!

Buy Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks Now

I had this set for the educational block that they go with, but they are so versatile that they got used more by themselves than with the block!!!! My children stacked, built with, sorted, rolled and tossed these blocks, they even took them into the tub!!!! They were so well liked that my youngest, who is 6 now still plays with the sets we have!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks Here

I really love these blocks and have bought many setsother than being over priced, my son and I love them.

Want Peek-a-Blocks Sensory: Food Blocks Discount?

My preschooler was struggling to learn her alphabet sounds. So, we went up to the attic to search through her big sisters' old toys, searching for some educational toys. Then, my husband remembered her BABY blocks. I thought he was nuts for taking them out. But, she loves looking at them, so, the image/letter/sound connection is finally "sticking". Of course, she prefers legos and such for building, but, these were certainly worth the money. They are really cute!

They are great for teaching all kinds of language skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment