Lassig Casual Twin Bag

Lassig Casual Twin Bag Multimix,ashI'm a bag/purse person. Apparently I'm a very picky bag/purse person. I have tried out so many diaper bags in my 3.5 years of being a mother. I've tried bags by: Skip Hop, JJ Cole, Petunia Pickle Bottom, eBags, Coach, Vera Bradley, JuJuBe, Carters, Thirty-One...I'm sure there are others. I've tried backpacks, messengers, totes... I feel like I've tried them all. I was beginning to think my perfect bag wasn't out there. I even had some custom made for me on etsy. Nice bags, but still missing something. I saw a different bag by this same company that looked promising. No reviews, so I was hesitant. I really liked the look of the bag, so I checked on a couple other sites to see if there were reviews. Still no. Luckily, one of the other sites had this bag. No reviews either, but something about this bag made me want to try it out. I ordered from a different site (I'm reviewing here so at least someone may benefit). I love it! I got the black with the horizontal pattern. It's big, but doesn't feel huge. In it I put: three cloth diapers, a wet bag, a package of those little disposable diaper bags, wipes, two onsies, shorts and underwear for my toddler, a formula dispenser, two burp cloths, two bibs, and the bottle holder the bag comes with. It all fits inside and zips shut. The side pockets I put an Aden and Anais swaddle blanket in each one. The top of bag can't be snapped when the blankets are in the pockets, but that's okay. Also, the side pockets are big enough to hold two bottles each. Very roomy! The bottle holder this thing comes with is very nice! It holds two bottles with a little extra room to spare. There's a pacifier pouch that is divided and holds two pacifiers. There's also a little pouch I'm using for a small tube of lotion, some hand sanitizer, and nail clippers. The straps on this are great! They stay on my shoulder nicely and don't dig in. I don't feel like I'm losing circulation in my arm after five minutes of using the bag (I had this problem with several bags, that could just be me though). The straps are long enough I can throw the bag towards my back and it stays comfortably, or I just put it below my shoulder. Either way really is good. The back side of the bag has a strap that can be use to carry this bag almost like a cross body backpack. I'm not sure the right term. That carry is very comfortable also. I hate cross body bags usually because they go right between my breasts and look funny (sorry!). This bag doesn't do that. The bottom strap was accentuating the extra pudge I had on my belly, but I just pulled my shirt over it. Still comfy, and the strap didn't dig into me. This strap is very long and adjustable. It does clip, but does not come off the bag. It adjusts tight enough that it doesn't just hang when not in use. I'm a person that has to bring too much with me wherever I go. This bag lets me do that! Also, it fits below my Britax double stroller in the tiny basket. Even with all that stuff, it still fits. I'm so happy I took a chance on this bag!

I think I must have purchased about 5 different diaper bags from Amazon before I finally found this one. I LOVE it!! I'm actually using this for a single child even though I know it is meant for twins. But for me, it has enough room to fit a change of clothes, extra blanket, plenty of disposable diapers, bottle of water for both baby and me, and all sorts of other stuff in there. I love the lightness of the bag and the pacifier holder has come in handy! I actually took that out of the bag and attached it to my infant carrier so that I could make sure I always had a binky nearby. Lassig has really thought of everything clean down to the backpack strap!

And thank you to Amazon for all of those free returns of all of the other bags that I bought and looked at and decided they were all WAY TOO small!

Buy Lassig Casual Twin Bag Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment