Lansinoh mOmma Mealtime Warm Plate, Green

Lansinoh mOmma Mealtime Warm Plate, GreenThis is a nice warming bowl. Double compartments are nice. I like that it is rather deep and you can mix baby cereal in the dish while it is warming. The slick plastic is nice as well. Comes clean very easily. Would recommend to anyone whose baby will only eat warmed food.

I purchased this warm plate for a senior citizen who eats very slowly so her food would get cold before she finished. The size and shape is very good, b a bit warmer.ut I would like for it to get

Buy Lansinoh mOmma Mealtime Warm Plate, Green Now

This cool plate is so simple to clean and use. The modern look is nice. It keeps food warmed and even warms up food a bit which I didn't warm enough. HA! I wish there were instructions on how long to warm the plate for to warm the water inside, but I think I will have to figure that out for myself.

Read Best Reviews of Lansinoh mOmma Mealtime Warm Plate, Green Here

This plate is wonderful for keeping baby and toddler food warm while they sometimes take so long to eat, it's so easy, just add hot water from the tap into the hole, put the plug in, and add the food, let it warm up a bit, and serve. I bought my daughter this one and the "green sprouts Warming Plate" as an alternative to keep in her diaper bag for travel. She loves them both. ~~D.Maher New England

Want Lansinoh mOmma Mealtime Warm Plate, Green Discount?

Would have liked a larger hole to fill and especially empty the dish. Also would have like a larger main serving space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment