KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer - 12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Black

KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer - 12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, BlackThe organizer was well-made. It keep my diaper bag organized and no more digging / searching when I need to get something out of the bag. However, it have a very strong odor. I have to wash it 2 times before I use it.

i bought the large longchamp bag to be my diaper bag, this organizer fits perfectly in there. it is also very light so it does not add additional weight all the baby stuff i have to carry.

the compartments are very well designed and the sizes fit all of the stuff i have to bring along.

Buy KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer - 12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Black Now

I returned it. I found out that the insert will fit larger bags good, but might stick out from open medium size ones. I didn't like that the whole insert is all black, so it was hard to find small objects. Also the pockets are too deep.

I went with SODIALHandbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket and can not be happier (sturdy, lightweight, several colors to choose from, easy to wipe, can extend to be bigger, several sizes pockets).

Read Best Reviews of KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer - 12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Black Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment