Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli, 6-Ounce Box

Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli, 6-Ounce BoxI love the toddler meal bowls because they are so convenient but healthy too! I'm always looking for great alternatives to fast food when I'm on the go and toddler bowls totally provide that. They are all organic and I couldn't believe how much protein the veggie ravioli has. But what really makes them great is the taste. My 3 year old loves eating the veggie ravioli and I love how easy it is!

If only my kid liked this life would be really easy on the go! Unfortunately, the jury says no!! He is not a fan, but I know other kids who are. Great way to get a full balanced nutritious meal on the go. Just not for us!!!

Buy Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli, 6-Ounce Box Now

This is a perfect dinner for a busy mom who still wants to feed her toddler (or older) a healthy, organic, well-balanced meal but is short on time. I do like to cook for my kids but when we are running around with school, sports and errands sometimes I just don't have time and these Toddler Meal Bowls by Happy Baby are so much better than just a plain bowl of pasta or mac and cheese because it includes the grain and vegetable all in one! I love that it takes just minutes in the microwave and the tray is BPA free. And the best part is that my picky 2 1/2 year old actually likes them! My older ones (8 and 6) tried as well and now they fight over them! I do give them to the older two as well for a quick lunch. Can't wait to try the other flavors!

Read Best Reviews of Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli, 6-Ounce Box Here

The meal bowl is perfect for on the go meals; also when you need to whip up a healthy dinner quickly. The packaging is BPA free and not loaded with preservatives-like many other brands are. The pieces are small enough to chew but also big enough for little hands to pick up. My nephew loves them all!

Want Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli, 6-Ounce Box Discount?

I have been searching for a healthy on the go meal that my daughter would enjoy. This is her new go to meal for busy dinner nights and perfect for her preschool lunch bunch. She does not usually eat veggies alone but they are diced small enough that she eats them with the ravioli:) Finally a meal I feel good about feeding her that she enjoys too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment