Happy Baby HappyTOT Spinach, mango & pear organic super baby food for kids 4.22 oz

Happy Baby HappyTOT Spinach, mango & pear organic super baby food for kids 4.22 ozI love these, great for travel.My son loves them. Target has these for $0.89 each! Buy them there instead.

When I first saw this product, I thought "yeah right, my daughter would never go for this". I thought the texture would be funny and I thought that the spinach taste would probably be overpowering. Boy was I wrong! My 2 year old song inhaled it. My daughter wasn't too sure about the texture at first but then it grew on her. I tried it myself and it was delicious! I also love that you can just grab it and go. I have some in my trunk's "emergency kit", in case the kids get hungry and don't have a snack. I just throw one in my daughter's lunchbox and I'm done as far as her recess snack. Here's what I love most about it though, you can use this puree as a dipping sauce for pancakes or waffles. You can add it to the egg coating for french toast, you can use it instead of jelly in their pb&j sandwiches, you can add it to chocolate milk and blend it. I've even made chocolate frozen pops by combining this with chocolate milk and freezing it. So any product that will make my children eat spinach, is good in my book. It is AWESOME!!!!! I recommend it to all my mom friends.

Buy Happy Baby HappyTOT Spinach, mango & pear organic super baby food for kids 4.22 oz Now

My daughter loves these, and I love that she views these as a treat... she begs for them! With protein, vitamin C, and 10% of her daily calcium, you just can't beat it as a snack, treat, or whatever! But seriously... this price is off the charts!!! Please for the love of humanity, buy these elsewhere!

Read Best Reviews of Happy Baby HappyTOT Spinach, mango & pear organic super baby food for kids 4.22 oz Here

I started feeding this to my 9-month-old son and he LOVED it. Happy to know this is healthy AND organic, too!

Want Happy Baby HappyTOT Spinach, mango & pear organic super baby food for kids 4.22 oz Discount?

I love the Salba and hidden veggie. It is easy to eat and a much better flavor than the other pouches that are on the market. HappyBaby pouches are by far the best out there

0 comments:

Post a Comment