Gerber Graduates Cookies, Banana Cookies, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Gerber Graduates Cookies, Banana Cookies, 5-Ounce BoxesMy son loves banana and I came across this cookies in Amazon. I have not seen it sold elsewhere yet. When I saw it was on sale in Amazon, I ordered a dozen of them due to subscribe and save, and received them in a timely manner. Unlike Gerber Cinammon cracker, or Lil Biscuits, these banana cookies are on a slightly softer and thus chewy side. I ate a few myself and they taste pretty good. And since they are soft, you don't have to worry that they loose their crunchiness if you live in a humid area.

It is not crisp like crackers or thin cinnamon cookies. It is not gooey either unless you soak it in milk or etc. It is one of many good snacks to keep in arsenal for childs continually changing tastes. Many children will go back and forth on what is favorite. My son started on these around 1 year and at 3 he has gone from refusing to eat them to only wanting to eat these only and he has done this cycle several times. Obviously the younger child is or less able with chewing the more attention you need to give and possibly break up into tiny pieces. They do break easy and being semi soft they are not as prone to crumbing as crisp crackers are. The taste is not one that would make it a favorite of mine but I have eaten them and the taste is good enough to be a good snack for me if none of my personal favorites are around.

Buy Gerber Graduates Cookies, Banana Cookies, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Now

Good biscuits for my baby molars helpful

The shape is very lovely taste is like baby

LIKE ! Recommend !

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Cookies, Banana Cookies, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Here

Today, I got your cookies. Do you know the date? 7th JAN.2013.Do you see the expiry date? 26th FEB.2013. I am very angry with this. I bought 60pcs. You think I can eat all in one month?

VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!

Want Gerber Graduates Cookies, Banana Cookies, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment