Gerber Graduates Puffs, 1.48-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)

Gerber Graduates Strawberry & Apple Puffs, 1.48-Ounce CanistersWhen we first started giving these to our daughters we had to keep a very close eye on them(as with any solid food) because sometimes they would start choking and we would have to stick our fingers in their mouths and get these out.

These do 'dissolve' pretty easily but your baby may take a little getting used to eating them like mine did. But in no time they knew how to eat these with OUT choking. I think at first they were just trying to swallow them before they got wet and 'dissolved'.

We have bought Walmart Store Brand & these Gerber Puffs. Walmart Brand is Good but Gerber brand is GREAT! The Gerber Puffs are bigger making them easier for tiny fingers to pick them up, yet they are still a small enough size for them to eat. Walmart Brand have a lot of broken pieces so many of the pieces are tiny and my girls can't pick them up to eat them, I don't know that I have ever found a broken Gerber piece. I think Gerber stays fresh longer, it seems not too long after I open a Walmart Brand they are stale feeling.

Since I have twins we go through these fast so we've found it much cheaper to order them in bulk.

These keep my girls happy while my husband and I eat or get things done. Even if I have just fed my girls, if they see us eating they will have a fit. We put some puffs on their walker or high chair trays and they are Happy again. We even pour these in their play pen & they don't even make a mess. At a restaurant if my girls are getting fussy, we'll keep giving them puffs and they are happy. We give them puffs while we are heating their food, if not they'll normally throw fits until we are feeding them.

We've tried the Gerber flavors: Bananna, Strawberry/Apple, Apple Cinnamon & my girls love them all.

Excellant value as opposed to buying at the local supermarket. Just the right size to be able to allow my grandson to have control, At the moment this is his favorite food

Buy Gerber Graduates Puffs, 1.48-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Now

i should have tried this flavor before buying bulk here. my daughter loves puffs in general and she really liked the sweet potato ones we got before this one. but the apple cinnamon flavor is a little too 'artificial' and strong. instead of grabbing them by the handful, she doesn't seem too interested to eat these..

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Puffs, 1.48-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Here

My 2 year old and my 8 month old both love these. I wish there were more calories in these but they are yummy and perfect for toddlers learning to feed themselves. Dissolves very quickly. The sweet potato and peach flavour are my favorites. :)

Want Gerber Graduates Puffs, 1.48-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Discount?

my toddler loves them,they are convenient,perfect for sitters house or on the go,and my boy likes all of them.walmart has them under 3 a canister i think.i usually get them there.my star review is based o how much sugar they have.i prefer to give my kid flavored cheerios,they have less sugar and better on price,they just don't melt in your mouth or come in a convenient can.besides the sugar and price,i love them.but i do pretty much use all of the gerber toddler stuff for on the go,and when i am home i try to use a different sub,like cereal,yogurt or what ever the mainproduct is for that specific gerber item.my dad and babysitter pretty much love to have these on hand for mess free convenience though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment