Enfamil A.R. Nursette 20 Calorie Ready To Use 2 fl. oz. 6-Count (Pack of 8)

Enfamil A.R. Nursette 20 Calorie Ready To Use   2 fl. oz.  6-CountThis was a gift. Mom needed a formula that would settle babies tummy. This worked. The baby now rests more comfortably with a lot less gas.

I wish they made premade sizes in 4 ounces, this is good for a infant but at 3 months my baby eats more than 2ounces at a time. I bought a whole bunch of these and have them in my diaper bag in case of emergency. It is also good for my husband who in the middle of the night would rather grab the premade stuff than mix powder and the water which makes a mess. I just wonder though, why the nursettes are darker in color than the powder when it's mixed with water.

Buy Enfamil A.R. Nursette 20 Calorie Ready To Use 2 fl. oz. 6-Count (Pack of 8) Now

We had used Enfamil's 6 oz nursette with my daughter, and found these when my son was born. We were doing extensive travel before he was 2 months old (so he wasn't yet drinking a full 6 oz at each meal), so these smaller bottles were perfect. We use them with the Medela collars and nipples, but haven't tried other brands from other bottles. As far as the type of Enfamil, we didn't see much of a difference in spit up between this and either the regular Lipil, though he did seem to say full for longer.

Read Best Reviews of Enfamil A.R. Nursette 20 Calorie Ready To Use 2 fl. oz. 6-Count (Pack of 8) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment