Earth's Best Vegetable Puree, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Vegetable Puree, Pumpkin and Spinach, 3.5 Ounce PouchesI spilled some of this stuff on my hand so I licked it off and it tasted really good!

The babe opens his mouth really wide for this blend. He just loves it and it's good for him.

Whoever invented pouches is brilliant!! It's like applesauce for veggetables. My 15month old loves them! Not only are they lighter than jars (which I long ago stopped using) but she can assert her fledgling independence and feed herself. And she gets a variety of veggies that she'd never get on such a regular basis.

Buy Earth's Best Vegetable Puree, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

I love the Earth's best line. All the different flavors are pretty good. This is one of the better ones though.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Vegetable Puree, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

I am so thankful for these vegetable packets. My child is an extremely picky eater and it is tough to get him all the needed servings of vegetables. He likes the carrots and broccoli packet and I often use it as a mid morning snack. I also love the convenience of bringing them along for his snack when we are out and about. Highly recommend!

Want Earth's Best Vegetable Puree, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

My 14 month old loves having a pouch when it's snack time so I figured with this product, what a great way to get veggies in! I first tried the Squash and Sweet Peas and it was a hit! He also likes the Pumpkin and Spinach though this one seems to be a little thicker and takes him longer to finish. They are not as sweet as the fruit/veggie mix pouches, but that's obvious when you are ordering this item as it's not advertising any fruit added. I tried them both myself and they are both very good. In our opinion, great product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment