Plum Organics Teensy Fruits, 5 Count (Pack of 8)

Plum Organics Tots Teensy Fruits, Apple, 5 CountMy one year old LOVES these and goes nuts the minute she sees the package. These are such a great snack and they are way healthier for her than regular fruit snacks. I'm so happy I found these!

If my son just sees the wrapper to these he goes nuts until I open them. These are his absolute favorite. I really like how there are "baby fruit snacks" available at the in between stage.

Buy Plum Organics Teensy Fruits, 5 Count (Pack of 8) Now

This is perfect on the go snack for my baby girl. She enjoys these teensy fruits. They are perfect for those little hands to pick. Good way to get some nutrition to her on days she is refusing to eat anything and they are organic.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Teensy Fruits, 5 Count (Pack of 8) Here

My almost two year old loves these. She calls them "fruit snackies!" and has them for a snack every day. Just right size very small. I don't have to worry about choking. Love that it's organic and just fruit no additives. These don't last long in our house, which is why I like buying in bulk on Amazon.

Want Plum Organics Teensy Fruits, 5 Count (Pack of 8) Discount?

My son eats at least one pack of these a day and they are my go to for a healthy snack without artificial ingredients and a ton of calories. I get these through my Subscribe and Save each month. The individual packs are great to throw in my purse or diaper bag and I don't have to worry about them melting or getting squished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment