Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder

Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag HolderFor the modest price, I didn't expect an elaborate, sturdy device, just something to hold open a bag for filling. Here's what I've found in my testing. My first use was a light sandwich bag. It was not quite deep enough to rest fully on the base and the very thin plastic didn't seem secure in the holders, but for the not-too-heavy slivered nuts I was putting in, it held. Mission accomplished. Second, I used a quart sized freezer bag for some leftover spaghetti sauce. This was a little scary because I didn't want it to spill, but with the ridged top of that sealable bag, the bag was in the holders very securely and worked perfectly as the heavy sauce was poured in.

I also tried it with gallon bags and again with the sealable ridges across the top, the device held the bag strongly and worked perfectly. It was a bit difficult to extend the arms, which gave me confidence that they would stay extended, but I suspect if the arms are extended and pushed back a number of times, they may become stripped as the adjustment ridges aren't deep. I have no idea how long I can adjust the holder up and down before it gives out, but then I may just buy another and leave it in the extended position.

I like that I can fold it flat and slip it in my lid drawer where it takes up little room. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I'd been wishing for just such a gadget and this meets my needs at little cost. It will really come into its own when I'm freezing produce from the garden. Last year I had corn all over the place from scooping it into a bag I was trying to hold open with one hand. This will be so much better. I'll be using it with the bags made for my vacuum sealer. They have no ridges at the top but are a heavy quality and I have no doubt they'll work fine making this chore go faster--and it will be considerably neater than last year.

(#1 REVIEWER)When I cook I always have a baggy where I toss bits and pieces that will go into garbage. I don't have a garbage disposal so I need a place to store ends of vegetables, chicken fat, etc. When you cook and your hands are covered with food stuff it messy to keep opening a little trash bag I have on the counter. Now with the baggy holder it is there open and ready for new bits and pieces! I love it!

The holder has adjustable arms so you can hold a short baggy or a tall baggy. I use it with grocery vegetable bags on the high setting. The base is rubber to get a good traction on the counter (but it is not a suction cup). I have not had a problem with it falling over.

This holder can also be used for drying baggies if you want to wash a baggy and recycle.

For storage, this gadget folds flat. But I use it all the time, so it just sits on my kitchen counter.

Buy Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder Now

What a great little product. I always make a huge pot of potato soup, green chili, chili, whatever and the hassle has always been bagging up the excess for use later. The bags always collapsed, I made messes and got "The Look" from "She Who Must Be Obeyed". I never had enough hands. This solves it all!! WELL worth the money!! Saves a lot of clean up especially if you're like me...the classic klutz.

Read Best Reviews of Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder Here

I purchased this in hopes to have an extra set of hands to hold the bag open when filling bags with stuff such as diced veggies. The holder does not have an adjustable width so you are stuck with only enough opening to "pour" stuff into the bag as if you use your hands you will hit the side and knock the stand over. The height does adjust, but only up, making it useless for snack or sandwich baggies. Lastly, the bottom has a non-slip base, but does not suction down. I have found that it works just as easy to use zip closure bags and fold the top over to keep them open as it would to use the gadget.

Want Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder Discount?

If you're in the kitchen by yourself without a second pair of hands around, you'll use this thing! I hate trying to scrape a cutting board full of diced veggies into a baggie that I'm also trying to hold open at the same timemore ends up on the counter than in the bag. Presto! This simple little gadget holds the bag up and open plenty wide, and I've never had it fall overeven when filling it with soup. The base is like a nonskid material, so it doesn't move around. When the arms are extended all the way up, it holds a gallon size just right, and fully retracted, it holds a quart size. The ziplock channel catches up in the plastic clip very securely, but I don't know how a 'fold over' type baggie would work. The arms flip down sideways so the whole thing lays flat to store. It's always in the front of my drawer because I use it all the time!!

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment