Happy Baby S2 Homestyle Meals. 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 16)

Happy Baby S2 Homestyle Meals, Peas, Beans and Spinach, 3.5 OunceMy baby loves the Homestyle Peas, Beans and Spinach pouches! They are so delicious and I cannot feed her fast enough! I love that Happy Family takes the stress away from me of creating a balanced meal or snack. There pouches are packed with so much goodness! My first baby was so picky and loved pouches. I love that this brand has expanded into so many products to try with my second baby. These are a definite staple in our house for meals!

Another favorite is the Homestyle Brown Rice Pudding! My 4 year old even enjoys this with dinner on occasion. The pouches pair so well together to ensure a balanced meal and loads of healthy nutrients and vitamins, all while tasting delicious! They are so perfect for picky eaters!

This is a great solid food for babies ready for combo meals. It's portable, all organic and easy to open. I tried this combo and I actually liked the taste!

Buy Happy Baby S2 Homestyle Meals. 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 16) Now

My son loves these pouches!! And they are so great to travel with! I give him this flavor for his dinner and he gobbles it up and he is so satisfied during the night!! I think it's the brown rice and/or sweet potatoes that fill him up.

I also like how it's not mixed with fruit so he is getting used to eating a dinner with only veggies!

This product has made dinnertime a breeze :)

Read Best Reviews of Happy Baby S2 Homestyle Meals. 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 16) Here

We are not vegetarians, but I do love that this pouch has only Veggies for the Meal. It is fresh and organic. I love that my baby gets a full serving of organic vegetables. We love the fruit and veggie combos as well, but having just veggie on hand, helps to get his pallet used to the flavors of vegetables.

Want Happy Baby S2 Homestyle Meals. 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 16) Discount?

I love these new homestyle meals. I gave these to my toddlers to try for a snack because I love the flavor combos and all the healthy ingredients. These are very hearty and seem to fill them up. The Brown Rice Pudding is one of their favorites. I would definitely recommend for babies as well. I wish I'd had these a couple years ago would have made it so easy to introduce new foods!

0 comments:

Post a Comment