Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2

Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2My son loved Sophie to an unreasonable extent so I have been buying this toy as a gift for any baby showers I attend. Two of my cousins were having babies (due the same day) so I went ahead and bought the double pack. I was disappointed that both toys were shoved into one single package. I hoped they would each have their own box. I ended up using one of the toys as a decoration on the top of the wrapped gift, so that worked out fine, but I wanted to warn anybody else who was wondering the same thing.

My daughter LOVES this giraffe. She's 6 months and has been chewing up Sophie since she was about 3 months. She likes to chew on her face too! The rubber is soft on her gums unlike the hard plastic teethers and Sophie is pliable so she can move and manipulate her easily. She smiles when Sophie squeaks!

The only drawback is that it closely resembles a dog toy so our dogs are always aware of where Sophie is because they as well would like to chew her up! Our pretty aggressive chewer did get ahold of her once and she survived so she's one tough Giraffe!

If Sophie gets wet the squeaker will stop working temporarily just let her dry out and she'll start squeaking again!

This is our go to baby shower present now! I'm a bit of a shopaholic and have tried ALOT of baby products out, this is by far our favorite (so far)!

Buy Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2 Now

Sophie is very cute. Granddaughters love them. They are expensive, but I search for toys for our little ones that are NOT made in China and do not have nasty paint or other toxins in them. The parents want safe fun toys for their babies.

Read Best Reviews of Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2 Here

Sophie is worth every penny!!! This is a perfect toy to purchase for a little one who is starting to hold toys and mouth them! I bought one for my little girl when she was 6 months old, and she is 18 months old now and still loves it!!

Want Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 2 Discount?

Every parent I know who has a Sophie absolutely loves it! I give it to all of my friends for baby shower gifts. My daughter is just over 3 months old and loves her Sophie. Not only is it a great teether, it's also useful for younger babies (like mine) who can suck on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment