The Quick Split - diaper bag must have - portable food cutter for baby and toddler feeding - perfec

The Quick Split - diaper bag must have - portable food cutter for baby and toddler feeding - perfect for on the go, plus a handy kitchen gadget and USA made!The other day while my husband and I along with our 16 month old so were out to eat at a BBQ restaurant. The knife that the restaurant provided just wasn't cutting it to cut my son's food. I said to my husband that we need a "travel-sized pizza cutter" for occasions like this. Later that night I searched just that and the quick split came up. It was exactly what I was looking for. Ordered it right away. It cuts great and fits perfectly into our diaper bag, doesn't take up much space at all.

The Quick Split is basically a little pizza wheel with a carrying case. So simple, it's brilliant! It's handy to keep in my purse for cutting up my 22 month old's food in restaurantsmakes quick work of the job, which gets the food in her belly quicker, which makes for a nice, quiet dining experience for everyone in the room. It's also handy for cutting toast and sandwiches into bite-size pieces at home. And actually, last night, I made pizza and couldn't get my drawer open that holds the pizza wheels, so out came the Quick Split. It worked great on that, too. Having the leverage come straight down on the Quick Split helps make cutting fast.

Another great feature of The Quick Split is that it's easy to clean. Unlike scissors, which have that hinge where stuff can hide, the Quick Split rinses right off, clean as a whistle with water and a little soap. Just like that! I'm so glad I found out about this indispensable gadget!

Buy The Quick Split - diaper bag must have - portable food cutter for baby and toddler feeding - perfec Now

I bought 2, one for each DIL, they love it. The 9m0 old loves string cheese, grapes, all have to be cut up. Its sharp enough to cut without mashing. Ill probably buy a few more to carry around. Great product.

Read Best Reviews of The Quick Split - diaper bag must have - portable food cutter for baby and toddler feeding - perfec Here

I use this in the diaper bag for when we eat out. So easy to use instead of cutting my toddlers food with a fork which if there is much food to cut my hand gets tired.

Want The Quick Split - diaper bag must have - portable food cutter for baby and toddler feeding - perfec Discount?

I was lucky enough to come across a wonderful new product, The Quick Split...not to be confused with a mini-pizza cutter...It is SO MUCH MORE-it is a handy, super-convenient, fabulous food cutter you can whip out of your purse/diaper bag/back pocket and WA-Freaking LA...you save the day!

Why I love it:

-I can cut up a hot dog, baked potato, grilled chicken, or pasta and meatballs in 20 seconds flat...w

-Small enough to fit in my wristlet. I have parted ways with my gynormous diaper bag and attempt to downsize, if not it is a staple in my "bag of goodies" I keep on hand close by!

-Sharp enough to ACTUALLY cut food-I mean practically anything...Apples, cheese, kiwi, pizza, chicken parm, I have tried it on mostly everything! I actually utilize a lot even while at home.

-I feel like a pretty cool mom when I use it. Men like their electronics, moms like their gadgets! And I also like to tell everyone I know about it. I typically read reviews and never take the time (shame on me) to write one, but I had to spread the word about his fabulous find!

-It always goes on vacation with me! We travel a lot...

-It is super easy to clean (aka dishwasher safe)

-The cover actually stays on (hence childproof) and is sturdy-the product itself is extremely durable.

-It is MADE IN THE USA and the local Mompreneur is from Indiana!

-It isn't JUST for moms...if you camp or travel for business or pleasure often this is a great product to have on hand!

Highly recommend, and very happy with my purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment