Sprout Organic Baby Food: 3 Advanced: Meals with Texture, Roasted Turkey with Herbed Vegetables 5.5

Sprout Organic Baby Food: 3 Advanced: Meals with Texture, Roasted Turkey with Herbed Vegetables 5.5 Oz PouchI agree with the prior reviewer. The herbs (onion I think) are way too strong. It's REALLY strong smelling on it's way in AND out (NOT PLEASANT). The baby would only eat it when I mixed it something else to mask the flavor. We like most of the Sprout selections, but not this one.

I bought several items of the sprout brand but it seems like my daughter doesn't like this product at all. The garlic in it is too overwhelming. Each time I tried to feed her this she threw up. Now I'm stuck with additional packets of this. I do recommend the creamy chicken though.

Buy Sprout Organic Baby Food: 3 Advanced: Meals with Texture, Roasted Turkey with Herbed Vegetables 5.5 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment